High Waisted Pelvic Floor Support Underwear
We recommend trying the style and size that you think would fit best along with the next closest size. You could also try those two sizes in the other style to ensure you find the best fit on your first order.
For example, if you think a Curvy XL would fit best and 1X is the next closest size based on your measurements, order both of those sizes using Try Before You Buy. You could also order a Straight XL and 1X using Try Before You Buy for a total of four garments to ensure you get the best fit the first time.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you are not sure what to order. We are here to help! And you can see the TryNow FAQs on our FAQ page if you need more information about this feature.
Underwear thoughtfully designed to provide gentle compression to support the pelvic floor and promote wellness. Made with a unique, patent-pending design and special selection of fabrics, the garment provides support in the right places and flexes in others to provide a fit that is just right. Wearing our garments helps you feel confident to continue daily activities to promote wellness.
These underwear have minimal to no visibility under other garments. They are easy to wear and pull up and down throughout the day. They stay in place while wearing them. They provide support in all of the right places to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and live well with conditions like pelvic organ prolapse (POP).
Locally designed & produced
Our Pelvic Floor Support Garments are handmade in the United States.
Women deserve something better, and Hem Support Wear is on a mission to provide it.
Quality you can trust
Our garments use high performance fabrics and are designed to last.
Learn more about our Pelvic Floor Support garments
How It Works
Our design combines fabrics specifically chosen for their compressive, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial properties to provide gentle compression and act as an external hammock for the pelvic floor. The fabric has been carefully selected for characteristics of breathability, stretch, weight, compression, and ability to retain its shape after wearing. The patent-pending support hammock works to provide the uplifting feeling for your pelvic floor. The combination of these elements is the design innovation that sets this product apart and helps mitigate symptoms while wearing the garment.
Fabric and Care
Outer shell: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex.
Support panel: 100% Polyester - OEKO-TEX STD 100 certified textile.
Support hammock: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex.
Machine wash cold on gentle and hang or lay flat to dry. For extra protection in the washing machine, we recommend using a lingerie bag.
Why you’ll love it
- Patent pending support hammock - targeted gentle compression to provide our signature uplifting feeling, which helps mitigate your symptoms while wearing the garment.
- Designed with you in mind - the flattering fit and high performance fabrics ensure you will want to wear this garment when you need it. Our design and fit provides peace of mind and helps you embrace your life and your issues no matter what stage of life you are in. It is a product for women of any age dealing with pelvic organ prolapse.
- High performance fabrics - Our choice of fabrics provides the perfect amount of support and flexibility, while offering comfort against your skin.
- Comfortable to wear - the design does not sacrifice style, comfort, or your sense of being yourself. It has a high waist and high cut leg openings so it does not dig into your waist or legs. It stays in place and does not ride up.
- Makes you feel good - designed like underwear, you can wear the garment daily and do not have to add another layer to your daily routine. The underwear design also fits easily under your clothes and has minimal to no visibility.
Two styles and nine sizes to choose from - our goal is for you to find the perfect fit and not feel frustrated with your choices. We offer two styles, curvy and straight, and nine sizes so you can find your perfect fit and get the support you deserve.
Find the Best Size For You
How to Use the Hem Support Garment
Designed for daily wear - Hem support garments are meant to fit seamlessly into your routine and be worn as underwear.
Get the support you need in three easy steps
- Put on the garment at the beginning of your day like you would a fresh pair of underwear.
- Wear throughout the day and take off the garment at the end of the day.
- Wash and repeat.
Tip: You can wear the garment over underwear if you want to wash less frequently.
If you have any medical condition that makes you question the safety of wearing any compression garment, please consult your healthcare practitioner before wearing the garment. Discontinue wear if you experience any discomfort.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and let you exchange or return it hassle-free if you aren’t. We will gladly accept any unwashed and unworn items for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. For more detailed information review our return and exchange policy.
The Hem garment is wonderful! It provides a significant level of support to my pelvic floor while still being super comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, unlike many other support garments which tend to be hot, itchy, and restrictive after normal wear. Having the Hem garment has made my 4th pregnancy much more comfortable, as I'm not having to constantly manage pelvic organ prolapse symptoms. Thank you, Lauren!
Hem Support Wear allowed me to enjoy my workouts more and add in movement I had been avoiding since giving birth because of that heavy prolapse sensation.
I have spent 5 years trying out pessaries and support wear. I must say these are pretty amazing. No more uncomfortable crotch suspenders for me. Lol. The pressure in other support underwear was unbearable. I can't thank you enough for a light compression garment that offers great support.